Friday, July 31, 2009

We are alive!

Photo of the day

Yesterday was my lovely Friday again~We just finished our legal studies common test but the sad thing is..we have another extended response test for legal studies next week, damn! burning midnight oil every night..pimples on my face made me sick..:(

We used to have our lunch in other area instead of eating in Hartamas everyday..~We went Jalan Ipoh for 'bak kut teh'..Me, jiawen nicole, and whey jinn were in Alvin's car..Yivonne never join us..miss her voice..she used to be like a walky talky music box..~
Traffic was kinda jam because of our malay friends need to pray every friday..

After lunch, i suggested to drive back to our college..YES! I CAN DRIVE
Can see that Jia wen and Nicole were quite worried about my driving skill~
but finally..they decided to be my suppoter..and risk their life!

The journey started with high-pitched screams from Jia Wen and Nicole~arh~~~!!!
Opps~sorry..i nearly bang the car beside me while driving out the parking lot~but this will not happen on a driver with awesome driving skills.. i avoided the car nicely~~our car was about 2cm from that car..CooL~~

The journey continued with lotsa high-pitched screams~
What wrong??I dont know~they said the way i drive was terrible.I dont think so~:)

At least we reached our college safely~jiawen said she feel safe when she's standing on the
ground..but..but her hand was shivering..haha..funny..

Feel so happy that 3 of them willing to risk their life for me~~Dont worry babes~~WE ARE ALIVE!

After college..we went kepong for pool..
Pool
Snooker


While playing..i saw a girl who works there..But i dont know what's her name~Let's call her Aisha
She's from thailand i guess..
With a dolly face and long hair..quite pretty~:)

Aisha kept smiling to me..her friendly face attracted me so much~

We went home around 730pm..planned to have movie with Alvin at night..Headed to one utama after dinner..We decided to watch 'ghost of girlfriend past' which is about a flirty guy who works as a celebrity photographer, Connor Mead was haunted by ghosts of his former jilted girlfriends, who takes him on a revealing and hilarious odyssey through his failed relationships in the past, present and future..The ending was quite touching..Go and watch yourself if you curious about it..
Enjoyed the movie so much..~
Went back after the movie..~

No comments: