Friday, January 22, 2010

MAMBO!

Finally i got some time to update my blog! I was so so so busy with my courseworks. There are still loads of courseworks waiting for me.. too bad. Most of my friends are still enjoying their holidays!

I'm going to blog about some interesting stuff happened during my second week in Uni. Nothing much to blog about actually. First of all, all my new friends said that there is no hot guy in our Uni which makes me, i mean "us", very dissapointed, haha. Hopefully there are some hot guys joining next month. By the way, im joining Group 5 during my tutorial class, same class with my Tanzania friend, Jasmin . She taught me Swahili language and they sound so Funny! LMAO. Like "Mambo", means HI. "Misery is cute", means that guy is cute. The way i pronounce it was so teribble! I met some new friends too. Jillian, Evelyn etc. They are all super talkative. We went Sunway Pyramid for lunch after lecturer yesterday.


Jillian & I
After that, we had a debate during BITM class. Teacher divided us into two groups. BOY vs GIRL. This is my first time being a debater. So FUN. But, we weren't debating though,everyone was bullshiting and the points were definitely out of topic, just a chance for us to interact with each other anyway.

Jasmin & Me

Uni life is busy, but i've learned to make it more interesting :) The best way, Camwhore everywhere. I guess it will be even more interesting next month, because my babes are coming!! Woot woot!
Stay Tune for more and more new posts!

No comments: