Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The fun of travel is the esthetic of lostness!

A Super Belated Post. It's almost the end of my holidays, yet I'm still blogging about something happened two months ago. Working life sucks.

I have finally done with my finals and i had two months holidays! For sure, I RESERVED first week of my holidays for the bunny whereas the second week mummy planned to visit her brother in Hong Kong and also the sister in Shen Zhen, both of them actually running some businesses there.

It was quite fun but there were too many things to share. So, i'm just gonna chap all the photos in my post. =)
Pineapple bun with cha xiu fillings
Wing Lok Street nearby uncle's house.
                                                                     Their muffins are so gooddd
Standard of living in Hong Kong is sooo high and it's not easy to get a house, not even a small tiny appartment. The rental are so expensive which costs you like..Rm 10K per month! But they have very effective public transport, as long as you have this
..
..
Multipurpose Octopus Card!
Whereas for Shen Zhen, its totally different as Hong Kong. Everything is soo freaking cheap until you would offer to pay more for it. But the people are so rude, spitting salivas everywhere in the public, or put a newspaper on the floor and let their kids to shit at the middle of the walkway. Perhaps, that's their culture. I can't believe people are still doing this, but at least they still know they should put a newspaper there, otherwise blur sotong people like me might just step on it. hahhaha.

Ohya, there are a lot of Lesbos there too. They will be like touching each other in the subway and the tomboy who acts as the Guy is always shorter than the Girl. LOL

Pancake hot dog
Cod fillet burger
You will never get to try this in Malaysia, awesome Pork Burger!
After all, my favourite is
..
..
CUSTARD PAU!


Hmm.. I think their country is seriously overpopulated. Every single street was so crowded, we were walking shoulder to shoulder with people all the time. So, i prefer to walk peacefully at night.
Had fun shopping and eating. Love the food, but not the people and their culture. I'm currently trying to save money to invest in my travel fund because travelling is fun. I would prefer countries like Japan or Europe countries. Hopefully, I'll be blogging about my next trip soon!

No comments: